Staff and Volunteer Preparedness Tips
Here are some tips on how to help prepare your staff and volunteers:
- Provide your staff and volunteers with REDiPlan booklets to use in their households
- Run a preparedness workshop
- Have a day in which you invite all of your staff and volunteers to bring in their important documents so they can scan and save them to a usb or cloud service
- Include preparedness information in your welcome pack for new staff and volunteers
- Ensure your staff and volunteers’ emergency contact information is up to date
A REDiPlan is also a useful tool to help staff and volunteers prepare for disasters and emergencies. See Module 5c below for further details.